Registered Children's Nurse (RCN)
South East England
£43 to £65 Per Hour
Free Training, DBS and Uniform, Including Refer-A-Friend £200 Bonuses
Now hiring Registered Children's Nurses (RCN) with experience in an Acute hospital environment within the last year for shift availability in South East England, with great rates starting from £43 to £65 per hour.
We offer flexible shift patterns to suit your needs, choice of shifts, ad-hoc to bookings in advance and potential block bookings available!
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in an Acute hospital environment within the last year and have the Right to work in the UK.
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices.
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
Proof of vaccinations/Immunity
Two most recent clinical references
- Daily / Weekly Payrol
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Mandatory training provided
- Fast track application
- FREE monthly lottery to win up to £1000
- 50% Reimbursement for accommodation
For further information about our exciting roles and benefits, please get in touch!
Call: 0333 043 7103
We would love to hear from you!