Greenstaff Medical will reward you with a Referral Bonus should you refer a new healthcare facility to Greenstaff Medical.
Once you or any member of our dedicated staff have completed a minimum of 62 (sixty-two) hours and 30 (thirty) minutes with the referred client, you become eligible for the cash bonus.
Click HERE to refer a new healthcare facility.
Referral Terms & Conditions 2023
- Referral – A healthcare facility which has not previously been contracted with Greenstaff Medical or a Worker who has not worked for Greenstaff Medical within the last 12 (twelve) months prior to the Referral Date.
- Referral Bonus - A referral cash bonus to the value of £200 for every Referral that you refer to us.
- Referral Date – The date on which Greenstaff Medical received the Referral from the Referrer.
- Referrer – A person who recommends a potential new client to Greenstaff Medical.
- Qualifying Criteria - The criteria which must be met by the Referral in order for the Referrer to qualify for the Referral Bonus.
- Scheme – The individual scheme that Greenstaff Medical has created to provide the opportunity for Referrals to be made and Referral Bonus payments to be earned.
- Temporary Placements – Workers which are engaged only for a specific period of time, seasonal or casual work.
Greenstaff Medical’s ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme is applicable to Referrers who has referred the Referral to Greenstaff Medical and the referral will receive a £200 cash bonus if they or any of our staff has completed a minimum of 62 (sixty-two) hours and 30 (thirty) minutes with the Referral. This Scheme will apply to any Referrals made between 15 September 2023 to 3 March 2024.
- Referral – For a Referral to qualify, such Referral will need to be submitted by the Referrer to Greenstaff Medical by either phone, email, post or the online form on the Greenstaff Medical website. The outcome of the Referrer giving the details of the Referral to Greenstaff Medical will be for purposes of the relevant consultant contacting the Referral with the intention of registering them as a New Worker and then securing work engagements.
- Professions – The Referral must be a registered healthcare facility.
- Worked Hours – The Referral Bonus will only be payable once the Referral if the Rreferrer or any of our staff has completed a minimum of 62 (sixty-two) hours and 30 (thirty) minutes with the Referral.
Referral Bonus payment
- Referral Bonus Amount – The Referrer is entitled to claim the Referral Bonus once the Qualifying Criteria has been met by the Referral, such Referral Bonus is set out as follows:
- £200 (two hundred pounds) for referring a registered healthcare facility
- Claiming a Referral Bonus – It is the Referrer’s responsibility to claim payment of their Referral Bonus by no later than (three) months after the Referral has completed the required hours. In order to claim payment of such Referral Bonus, the Referrer will need to contact their relevant consultant.
- Referral Bonus Payment – A Referral Bonus Payment is made to the Referrer once the Referral has met the Qualifying Criteria and the Referrer has requested payment thereof.
Greenstaff Medical reserves the right to reject a Client Referral Bonus Payment request:
a. If the Referral has previously registered with Greenstaff Medical within the past 12 (twelve) months;
b. If the Referral has not met the Qualifying Criteria;
c. If the Referral currently works for Greenstaff Medical; and/or.
d. If Greenstaff see fits to do so due to any other reason or circumstance that which they Greenstaff Medical reasonably deem justifiable.
Greenstaff Medical reserve the right to:
a. vary the terms and conditions of the Scheme at its absolute discretion in writing; or
b. cancel or discontinue the Scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform Referrers thereof.