Greenstaff Medical will reward you with a Referral Bonus should you refer a new agency nurse or a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker.
Greenstaff Medical's Referral Bonus is some of the highest referral fees in the market. The referral bonus is paid straight after the referred nurse has worked the required hours.
Click here to refer a friend today.
Referral Terms & Conditions 2023
- Compliant – Greenstaff Medical follows various framework guidelines to register our candidates. Once a candidate has passed this stage, they are deemed Compliant and are able to undertake agency work.
- Referral – A person who has not previously worked for Greenstaff Medical or a Worker who has not worked for Greenstaff Medical within the last 12 (twelve) months prior to the Referral Date (otherwise known as a “New Worker”).
- Referral Bonus - A referral cash bonus to the value of £200 for every agency nurse referred and a value of £100 for every Band 2 Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker.
- Referral Date – The date on which Greenstaff Medical received the Referral from the Refferer.
- Referrer – A person who recommends a potential New Worker to Greenstaff Medical.
- Qualifying Criteria - The criteria which must be met by the Referral in order for the Referrer to qualify for the Referral Bonus.
- Scheme – The individual scheme that Greenstaff Medical has created to provide the opportunity for Referrals to be made and Referral Bonus payments to be earned.
- Temporary Placements – Workers which are engaged only for a specific period of time, seasonal or casual work.
- Worker – A person who has previously worked for Greenstaff Medical.
Greenstaff Medical’s ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme is applicable to Referrers who refer qualified Nurses, Midwives, Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) or ODPs seeking work in the UK for Temporary Placements and Referrals who complete the required working hours with Greenstaff Medical. This Scheme will apply to any Referrals made between 1 April 2023 to 30 September 2023.
- Referral – For a Referral to qualify, such Referral will need to be submitted by the Referrer to Greenstaff Medical by either phone, email, post or the online form on the Greenstaff Medical website. The outcome of the Referrer giving the details of the Referral to Greenstaff Medical will be for purposes of the relevant consultant contacting the Referral with the intention of registering them as a New Worker and then securing work engagements.
- Professions – The Referral must be a qualified Nurse, Midwife, HCAs or ODP in order to qualify.
- Worked Hours – The Referral Bonus will only be payable once the Referral has completed a minimum of 62 (sixty-two) hours and 30 (thirty) minutes with Greenstaff Medical within the first 6 (six) months of their first shift after becoming Compliant and upon such hours having been authorised and accepted by Greenstaff Medical’ client(s).
Referral Bonus payment
- Referral Bonus Amount – The Referrer is entitled to claim the Referral Bonus once the Qualifying Criteria has been met by the Referral, such Referral Bonus is set out as follows:
- £200 (two hundred pounds) for Nurse placements;
- £100 (one hundred pounds) for Health Care Assistant placements
- Claiming a Referral Bonus – It is the Referrer’s responsibility to claim payment of their Referral Bonus by no later than (three) months after the Referral has completed the required hours. In order to claim payment of such Referral Bonus, the Referrer will need to contact their relevant consultant.
- Referral Bonus Payment – A Referral Bonus Payment is made to the Referrer once the Referral has met the Qualifying Criteria and the Referrer has requested payment thereof.
Greenstaff Medical reserve the right to reject a Referral Bonus Payment request:
a. If the Referral has previously registered with Greenstaff Medical within the past 12 (twelve) months;
b. If the Referral has not met the Qualifying Criteria;
c. If the Referral currently works for Greenstaff Medical; and/or.
d. If Greenstaff see fits to do so due to any other reason or circumstance that which they Greenstaff Medical reasonably deem justifiable.
Greenstaff Medical reserve the right to:
a. vary the terms and conditions of the Scheme at its absolute discretion in writing; or
b. cancel or discontinue the Scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform Referrers thereof.